Hit a new level of elevation with 3CHI’s ultra pure Delta 9o sauce. Be prepared to enjoy our smoothest, strongest, and longest lasting cannabinoid to date. This Dab sauce features a potent blend of 95% hemp-derived ∆9o oil and 5% strain-specific terpenes.
- Lab-tested by an accredited 3rd party Lab
- No MCT, PG, VG, or PEG oil
- Potent Broad Spectrum 95% Delta 9o oil
- 5% Natural terpenes
- Always free of additives or preservatives
- Free of harmful chemicals
- Naturally flavored
Delta 9o Sauce – Cannabis-Derived Terpenes
Our Delta 9o sauces are the best D9o sauces on the market, currently testing at around 900mg (90%) of hemp-derived ∆8 THC. This product also includes 5% strain-specific cannabis-derived terpenes taken from the top growers for the top brands in California and Oregon.
- 2 Gram Total Extract –
- ~900-950mg Delta 9o (90%+)
- ~50-100 mg CBN, CBC, & terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
This a very pure, very concentrated product. Despite its extreme smoothness, It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products.
* We do not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Rhode Island, and Utah
Caution: This is not CBD. Keep out of reach of children. This product is intended for use by healthy adults age 21 years and over. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use of THC O. THC O may be harmful if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition.
Discontinue use immediately if adverse reaction occurs and consult your physician. Food and drug administration has not evaluated this product for safety or efficacy. There is no current standardized THC O methodology for verifying content. We make available our product testing reports on our website and by scanning the QR code on the packaging. Our THC O serving size potencies are determined by a laboratory. Test Results may vary by laboratory or test method. This product contains less than 0.3% total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-9 THC).
Drug tests vary in sensitivity and you may test positive for Delta-9 THC when taking THC O products.