Just Delta 8 THC Gummies 250 mg 10-PackJust
- Buy 2 or above and get 10% off
Delta-8 THC Gummies are a soft and chewy gummies come in a delicious and juicy watermelon, Peach, and Apple flavors way to enjoy Delta-8-THC (D8).
Delta-8-THC is another cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant, but unlike CBD, Delta-8-THC can have psychoactive effects, but less powerful than Delta-9-THC.
Delta 8 Benefits:
- Feel relax, and clear headed.
- Anxiety & Stress management.
- Insomnia - Sleep Disorder
- People who’ve had little relief from CBD.
- People who have low tolerance for Delta-9-THC
- Relief from nausea or lack of appetite
- Menstrual pain and cramping relief
- People who suffer from a low libido
- Sense of well-being because the CB1 and C2B cannabinoid receptors involved are associated with homeostasis (the body’s natural resting state).
- Delta-8-THC can help with the nausea that come from alcohol hangovers.
Is so beneficial some research suggests that Delta 8 THC to potentially generate Acetylcholine - a neurotransmitter, which has considerable influence over:
- Mental Acuity
- Overall Cognition
- Physical Arousal
- Memory & Information Retention
- Neuroplasticity - the brain making connections
The King gummies come in 25 mg per piece (10 gummies per jar). All ingredients for these are made with natural flavoring.
Take 1 gummy every 8 hours. All users may not react the same to product use. The onset of effects may be experienced at different times. First time users may experience stronger effects. DO NOT EXCEED SUGGESTED USE
* We do not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah.
Caution: This is not CBD. Keep out of reach of children. This product is intended for use by healthy adults age 21 years and over. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use of delta-8 tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-8 THC ). Delta-8 THC may be harmful if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition.
Discontinue use immediately if adverse reaction occurs and consult your physician. Food and drug administration has not evaluated this product for safety or efficacy. There is no current standardized Delta-8 THC methodology for verifying content. We make available our product testing reports on our website and by scanning the QR code on the packaging. Our Delta-8 THC serving size potencies are determined by a laboratory. Test Results may vary by laboratory or test method. This product contains less than 0.3% total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta-9 THC).
Drug tests vary in sensitivity and you may test positive for Delta-9 THC when taking Delta-8 THC products.